Tuesday, September 25, 2012

efontain (etap 640 student summer12')

I had such a good time in etap 640 last summer that I am going to look into the etap 640 class's work for this summer. I began reading the blogging from one students blog.
http://efontaine.edublogs.org/category/module-2/
I am in her module 3 reflections and she is discussing things to incorporate into her class.
-Student is researching and probling ideas- many discussions that are not guided by the instructor are less deep and cover more subjects. Collins? breadth vs. debth. 3 out of my four Grad teachers believe in not participating or very little participation in the discussion.
-Use narrative over text.-Presi-glogstar.
-Gaming for learning
-Social networking for learning
design the course from the students perspective
-course docs should speak to the students. If you are taking grad course and teaching 5th grade the work you give your teacher should not the same level of reading as what you give your students.
-Make a connection to the students. Let them know you were once where they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment